Social Media can be very intimidating, it’s a touch and go concept. Finding the balance between posting but not boring your followers is tricky. Here are a few keys to making your Instagram page work for you…
Done correctly it can be a great way to promote your Real Estate business…
- Number one Rule don’t post photos with text written on it, like quotes! You know the ones, they clog up your FB news feed everyday.
- Automate your postings to be shared on FB and Twitter
- Post Videos and Photos that you have taken not recycled stock from who knows where.
- Now and then post yourself doing something fun, outside of the office.
- Use popular search hash tags, this will help direct people your way. Be careful not to use too many hash tags this is said to make your message appear to be spam.
- Short Video vignettes work, they get twice as much attention as posting a photo does.
- It is worth it to invest in a responsive Real Estate Website. Make your presence known.
- Asking for “Likes” on Instragram is Taboo, let your content generate them organically.
- Check out Instragrams HyperLapse, this is a service feature that helps to create montages. It is great for highlighting local neighborhoods, community features, spectacular houses ect.
- Keep your photos real, don’t over edit!
- Respond and reply to to comments on your posts. Be sure not to do this too often find a happy medium.
Next week…How to make a Killer Real Estate video. This is with tools you already have!
Ali is an accomplished writer and saleswoman. She has recently taken her talents to Senorcoders.com. WooHoo! She currently lives pretty much on the beach in San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua. Don't be jealous.